Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Member Blog Hop- S&S Forum

Hello everyone! Today the Smeared and Smudged Forum is hosting its monthly member blog hop and I thought I would pass along the blog roll for those of you who would like to check out some awesome ANYTHING GOES projects made by a very talented group of people.

 Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to sign up this month, I knew I wouldn't have time, but I do hope you enjoy perusing the member blogs! If you're interested in participating in monthly member hops, checking out what everyone is up to on their blog and showing off what you've been working on, I encourage you to swing by the forum and join in the fun. The S&S Forum is free and full of great people and tons of inspiration!

 I'll see you back here tomorrow for more 12 Days of Creepmas. Have a great day!

December Member Blog Hop

Black Dragon
Lyneen
Kay
Julia
Laura
Evil Edna
Shoni
Maureen
Rocio
Kapree
Fiona
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Great Hop! Wish I could have joined in. Loved seeing all the talent out there. xxD

    ReplyDelete