Saturday, March 27, 2010

Did you hear? Bombshell Dress Up Dolls!!!

Bombshell Stamps has officially released their first set of Dress-Up digital clothing designs for Bombshell Angel!!!
Check them out HERE. I am so super stoked!

The first reason is because I get to play with them and create some awesome outfits, I cannot wait!!!! (Although I will have to wait a little while because I have to run and get printer ink- BOOOO!).


The second reason is because if you scroll down on the set description page, it will tell you who's sketches were used to create them! No, I'm not gonna spoil it, you'll just have to go check out the sets to find out!
No more talk....GO NOW and check out these ROCKIN' digis!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, you rocked the hell out of those outfits!!! You are mind-blowing creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Congrats, Terra! I MUST get the uniform outfit set. I already have tons of ideas. I can't wait to play!!!

    ReplyDelete