Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Are You Ready to Hop?

Heads up, there's lots going on over the next week here on Smeared and Smudged, including two fabulous blog hops!
Join me tomorrow and hop along with the Bombshells to view rockin' projects made by both the DT and other Bombshell enthusiasts. Get all the info HERE and start at any of the participant pages.Leave comments to be entered to win a fabulous prize!
Then join me on Thursday for the second ever Smeared and Smudged Member Blog Hop, where forum members get to show their stuff! This hop is all about the "surprise", you won't want to miss it!
See you then.

2 comments:

  1. oooohhh!! Another blog hop!! Awesome!!
    I'm ready for S&S's blog hop. It's my official "first day". Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terra- you are AWESOME! I love what and how you did this. I don't think I have gloves thick enough to make me brave enough to work with a soda can!!! You ROCK girl!

    ReplyDelete