Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh! The Horror! Smeared and Smudged Challenge

Every month on the Smeared and Smudged Network, a challenge is posted in the Oh! The Horror group. The challenge is to use a vintage or current horror movie as inspiration for a project. You can use the movie, movie poster, characters, or anything having to do with the movie as your inspiration.

This month, the movie showcased was called "Scream and Scream Again", starring Vincent Price, Christopher Lee, and Peter Cushing. Here is the picture:



For my card, I used the movie poster as literal inspiration and this is what I came up with:

*click for larger view

I used several different sets from Bombshell Stamps to build my card, along with vellum, glitter, and paint pens. The sayings on the card say "Bad Girl Till Death" and "Hot As Acid". I think it's a fun little card!
If you're interested in participating in any of the challenges, or just networking with other Smeared and Smudged stampers, visit us on the Smeared and Smudged Ning Group. We'd love to welcome you!

4 comments:

  1. I like this one... the glittery splashes of acid are a nice touch. I also like the treatment of the word ACid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Great use of the Bombshell Stamps to create your take on the original poster.

    The glittery splashes add a lot.

    I don't think I'll ever look at vellum the same way again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have to tell you again how much I like this!!! Great acid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Terra, this is probably the coolest stamp thing I've ever seen! You never cease to amaze me at your creativity!

    ReplyDelete