Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth... BLOG CAN-DEE!!!!!!!!!!




Too early for Christmas? I think not! Ok, here's how you win this fabulous Christmas themed Candy:



Step 1: Follow My Blog (If you're already a follower, you're ahead of the game )



Step 2: Comment on one of my Project Posts. The post that you comment on has to be about one of my projects and cannot be one of the featured artist posts. Basically, I want to know what you think of my projects, what you like/dislike about it, etc. Use the link at the bottom of each page to see older posts, too.



Step 3: Vote in my sidebar poll. I want to make Smeared and Smudged as interactive as I can, so I need your input! I'd love to hear what you think.



After you complete these three steps, you'll be entered into my drawing for the candy.



Optional: Submit to be a featured artist before Sept 1 and I'll give you 10 extra entries! See the sidebar for info.



Optional: Link to Smeared and Smudged from your blog using the button below and send me the page in a comment, you'll get 5 extra entries.








Hurry ,hurry, I'll draw for candy on Sept 1! Here are some more pics and descriptions of the CAN-DEE!



Seven spools of American Craft ribbon


Build-a-Snowman stencil templates


1 pack of metal flowers, 1 pack layered flowers, and 1 pack of 10 red long envelopes


6 small sheets of glitter reindeer paper


2 Stampin' Up! christmas stamps, snowmen and stocking tag

Huge stack of glittery die-cut presents. These are already cut, just need to be popped out. You can see one popped out below the stack.


Two unopened Stampin' Up! ink pads, Bravo Burgundy and Wild Wasabi


2-12x12 sheets of glittery frolicking reindeer paper, 2 small sheets of red star glittery paper

5 comments:

  1. No fair! I've already commented on several of your creations and I don't do the blog follow thing because it messes up my email.

    I did vote in your poll, so I got two of the three.

    :D

    Oddly enough, my word verification is "unnew"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity to win some candy!! ;) I would love the extra entries so I linked your blog on mine too! I would love to design for you too! {how exciting!} http://sweetpiecesbyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Wow! I want to HAVE this!
    with love,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont see where i put my comment I always commenet too .Im a follower I was one of you artist,I love your stuff I should win:( lol Who won !Sarah

    ReplyDelete